Saturday, May 2, 2009

FCBD! Lou Ferrigno Drops Out Of College! (/Joking)

OW! My arms are killing me! I got sunburn today riding my bike to comic book stores for Free Comic Book Day! Speaking of FCBD, I got 12 free comics! Fun, fun. I also met Lou Ferrigno, the guy that played the Hulk in the old television series! The guy is huge! I honestly don't have much to say about FCBD other than what I already have, so... that's enough about that.

Yesterday I went to see Wolverine Origins. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm a fanboy, so it wasn't amazing but unlike a lot of hardcores I actually look at it as a movie. Pisses me of when I hear people say a comic book movie sucked or was done wrong. If that is the truth, then Marvel's Ultimate comics and their Marvel: 1602 are wrong and screwed up also. But they're not. They are just different universes where things happen differently. If you can't understand that then you can't call yourself a fanboy or a comic book nerd.

I have made the dicision to not go back to the TCC next year. 1) It's not working for me, 2) We can't really pay for it anymore, 3) It's not helping me with my art the way I thought it would.

I'm not getting motivated enough to want to do my projects. My grades have sunk. My dad got laid off so he has to find a new job. I've learned a few things that have improved my art a little, but I haven't learned how to draw better.

My legs are killing me. I need to wake up early to find a ride to a place tomorrow. I'm tired. My head hurts. I'm gonna go to bed.

G'night, DFTBA. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment