Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Past Has No Hold On My Future

Wow... Looking back, my last post is super ridiculous and all together mortifying. Who needs to be that obsessed with getting a girlfriend? I didn't need to be. A pursuit like that brings nothing but misery. I was miserable because I felt that I needed a girlfriend and I latched on to a girl whom I found attractive and who had given me a decent amount of attention.

My life is a lot better now. I'm not worrying about my relationship status anymore. It isn't important and frankly it's a lot less stressful.


A lot has happened since my I posted last. I got a job at Dominos, read a bit, performed as the Sheriff in the Music Man, moved away from home, worked at a second Dominos, read some more, moved again, helped my brother get into youtube, worked at a third Dominos, moved back home, took an improv/acting business class, read other stuff on a Kindle, performed as the Superintendent in The Drowsy Chaperone, went back to the first Dominos, tried to move with a friend but then just ended up moving back to work again at the third Dominos. I dyed my hair orange, saw PTX live with my little bro and sis, went to Vidcon 2013 with my brother, made a video per month for 11 months plus for 5 months participated in SourceFed's anime club, moved into a house with some coworkers, went to a ton of movies in theaters, read more books, went to vidcon 2014 with a friend, saw Paramore and Fall Out Boy live with my little bro and sis and friend, read a bit more, wrote some fanfiction, dyed my hair blue, and now I've decided to return here. I wonder how long I'll stay.


DFTBA, cya.


P.S. You know what's fun? Participating in #hashtagwars on Twitter for @midnight. Sometimes I'm even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment