Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Know Who The Villain Of My Life Story Is!...

I'm doing my best to avoid swearing in this blog but it's so hard when crap keeps happening. My teacher for today's class is so annoying. She repeats herself when she thinks she has to make a point. Then she thinks that a person can't keep track of their own crap. Quote: "Check your grades weekly because that is how often I update." Instead of, "You can check your grades weekly in case you need to, because that is how often I update." My revision of her statement makes her sound like much less of a b*%$#.

I'm getting some subs on my youtube account. Mainly because I replied on this topic on the Nerdfighter ning that asked if any Nerdfighters had youtube accounts. With the success (if it can be called that) of my youtube channel, my blog stays vacant. Such a pity...

That story I mentioned a while ago, yeah, I got stuck. I have to study a school for a while before I can continue. I need some specific information. Daily class schedule, like, do they have homeroom or just class 1; classes, I discovered they have a video production room, that could be useful in the story; and layout, for action sequences, paths and quick escapes. I am detirmined to work on this novel until it is unworkable (That means forever).

Have any of you, as of yet non-existant people, heard of Kevin Pollak? He is a film actor who has played roles such as Cupid in the Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen and Jerry Segel in Wayne's World 2. Well, as of about 2 weeks ago, Kevin has arrived on youtube! He is amazing! He does voice immitation of Christopher Walken! He is very good for an old timer. And he is asking for questions. Questions in the form of video. I sent mine in already. I'll say in a blog when it's too late to send in your questions. Otherwise, send them to kevinanswers@gmail.com.

That's the gist of it. DFTBA, Cya!

P.S. Ian, Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment