Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Joined A College Forum To Vlog About My Hair!...?

So, I've gotten behind in school again... It's [EFF]ing pissing me off! I can't seem to get motivated to work on shit!...Somb itch... I decided I was gonna catch up this weekend. I decided I was going to forcefully motivate myself to work... Well... I haven't. I didn't work Friday afternoon and I haven't worked at all today. I know exactly what I have to do, but I can't do it! Why can't I do it?!

I do have a theory for why I can't, but I don't like to tell people for a few reasons. 1) I'm not even sure if the theory is correct. 2) If it is coreect I don't want people feeling sorry for me. 3) If I tell them and it turns out to be false, then they will think it was just an excuse. I don't do excuses.

I made another video. It's called Lazy Easter. It's the first of my vlogs that doesn't have some witty and lengthy title. That's how lazy I was. The video can be found here: Lazy Easter

Speaking of youtube. I have recently had some new subs on my channel and Lazy Easter has the most comments of any of my videos. I'm so happy! I honestly don't care about my subs or view count really, but you know how you can be talking and there are people there but none of them are listening? Yeah, well that's what I feel like when I have no viewers. It's like, "What's the point?"

On a different note, I have been doing some catching up with friends I had when I used to be on anime forums. Most notable was We-Love-Anime (WLA). Anyways, I was doing some catching up and ended up joining WLA heir... well, it was a site before WLA ended, but when WLA closed everyone from there went to NovaCrusader. Officially NovaCrusader8.0 (NC8). So I've re-entered the anime forum scene. Other forums I was on in the past that actually disappeared from the internet were Anime Remix, Lights Of Rinsha, Heavens Garden, and Sarya Realm. If you were or are one any of the above mentioned sites, I'd like to know so post your username please.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that about one month ago I got my hair cut. So I may need to update the title picture on my page. Argh, work! XD. ^^;

Well, that's all I can think of today. I'll try better to keep posting. DFTBA, Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment