Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful World. I Am Not A ...complete... Failure!

So as I stated in my first post, I had a project due this morning. Less of a project, more of a paper. An essay-- outline. Then I had to give a speech, on zero hours of sleep. Fun times. As my title suggests, I did complete my outline in time; unfortunately, that gave me no time to practice my speech. I didn't do great on that. Oh well...

Ummm, something I noticed I forgot to place in my previous post as well, my youtube. I mentioned I had one, but I did not mention as to where it was located. It is located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MUTEscifan31W

I still haven't slept. I'll probably crash this afternoon. I have thoughts about another video I want to do for youtube, but I don't think I will do it tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Until next time. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment