Saturday, February 14, 2009

An Adventure I Will Go, On An Adventure I Will Go... Hiho The Dairy-Oh... An Adventure I Will Go!

So, I just decided to pull out the old blog and write something. Though it has only been two days. That is a really long time for me. Seriously.

I have decided that, like last week-- the week before I even started this blog-- I am going to walk to Borders. This time will be different than last time. It snowed yesterday, so I will be walking in an unknown amount of snow. I might take my Mac along with me to capture some crazy... bookstore... stuff. If you want to see what happened last time I went to Borders, I have videos up on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MUTEscifan31W.

I am working on writing a novel at the moment. I don't know if it's any good. I will not subjugate you to a plot synopsis because I am not even completely sure if I will ever even finish it... I would like to, but my mind keeps turning on, then off, then on, then off, and I can never get anything done.

Well, as it is about 6:30 in the morning and I want to take some time to get ready and wake myself up a bit before going to Borders, I am going to go eat, take a shower, change, and some other stuff, so I'll Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment