Thursday, February 12, 2009

397.7 Needs Of Awesome

So, I've been adding music to my iTunes library for the past, maybe, three hours. Maybe more. And somehow I have 397.7 days worth of music and counting. That really doesn't make any sense to me. How do I have that much music? My iTunes then continues to claim that 1156 songs are only 3.59GB. I can't understand that simply because I can only fit 1112 songs on my 4GB iPod Nano. And 1112 songs is only 3 days. It makes absolutely no sense!

Another thing I have been doing as of late is watchng all of the fiveawesomegirls videos on youtube. I do this because the fiveawesomeguys had ended and I've been subscribed to the fiveawesome girls forever and never watched their videos. I regret that now since I have so many things I want to comment on in their videos that would have had a point back when they were posted but are pointless now. But as soon as I catch up I can start giving them useful feedback. Yay.

I posted a new video on to youtube yesterday. I think this one will be a ground breaker.

Since I posted my first video on youtube, I joined other things that other youtubers are on to get in contact with them. I joined twitter, nerdfighter.ning.com, got skype, and joined blogtv. I have yet to see any progress, but one day I hope that my videos will result in the attention of the famedom of youtubers and I will get to meet at least one of them.

I'm poor. I need money. I need a job, but no body's hiring. I need a car. I need a charger for my phone. One's coming in the mail. I'll get it tomorrow or on monday. And I will be able to start applying for jobs again. But I still won't have a car.

I want books to read. I want inspiration to write. I want excitement for videos. I want subscribers and collabs. I want money. I want a job. I want a car. I want my phone to work again.

I want followers on my blog...

DFTBA, Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment