Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday At Borders I Finished Reading Question Tuesday!

Mraaaaagh!! I have to keep up on my blog.

Okay. So last Saturday I went to Borders and started reading Looking for Alaska. That night I recorded a video describing why I was reading it. I then decided to go back on Sunday, Monday and maybe Tuesday to read the other two books by John Green. In he end I came up with a video almost 10 minutes in length. For those of you out there who come across this blog and read it. Here is the video: Looking For An Abundance Of Paper Towns

I finished my marathon recap of fiveawesomegirls earlier this week. After doing so I decided to take a trip back to where it all began. The vlogbrothers. Brotherhood 2.0. Hank and John Green, all the way back in January 2007. 21 pages of Green brothers! 413 videos of vlogging goodness! What is wrong with me you ask? Nothing. In fact it is very fun. There are so many things I understand now that I didn't back in September of 2007. I can also not be affraid of refering to myself as a Nerdfighter because now I know what it means to actually be one. I say it loud. I say it proud. "I AM A NERDFIGHTER!" Too bad I wasn't more Nerdfighterly earlier on though. Like with the fiveawesomegirls, I missed so much in the world of the vlogbrothers. I still feel a little left out.

After reading pretty much all of the comments left on Hank Green's Paper Towns Tastic Question Tuesday I can only deduce that John answered my question in his video Paper Towns and PUPPY! My question was "Is the girl on the cover of Paper Towns a Nerdfighter?"

DFTBA, Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment