Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello Beautiful World...!

This is my first blog. I only just created my Blogspot. Honestly enough... I should be doing a project for my Speech class that is to be done by... 8:30. That is about two and a half hours from now... Not good. I guess I'm probably screwed.

I've never done a blog before. I have done three "vlogs" on youtube. I don't have many subscribers yet. Only three, one of whom was a subscriber before I started vlogging... Not sure at all why they subscribed to me.

I've been up pretty much all night trying to figure out what I'm doing on this college project. I'm screwed. I've been wasting time on youtube watching other peoples video's and subscribing to people instead of working.

Well, I can't think of anything more to say, so... Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment